Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Poetry Part 10

Finally! haha this is the last of my current collection of written poems i have constructed, im sorry readers for my poor poems and even my bearable ones, you didnt have to read them but still im sorry however i will write more in future and i hope they are better then before and are actually at the level for entertainment, my new blogs will be normal ones so do not fear for more bad poetry, feel free to comment, thanks alot. :)

"The Point of Strength"

as i fall into the consuming darkness
i see the radiant light you emit
never thought youd come for me
waiting to see if youd catch me
or let me fall deeper into the darkness
desperate i fought to hold onto you
i grew more determined
but i was weakening
i saw the hate in your words
the disgust in your truth
the sickening of my patheticness
a love you no longer gave
the darkness consumed and i was left bloody
destroyed i tore away at walls
letting them down
until the monster inside grew
he took control and his lust for blood and pain
consumed all rational senses
with no one to harm but myself
i found a means to satisfy the monster
my heart torn into pieces i was engulfed
the rage,
the misery,
the emptiness,
the pain,
the consumation.
the fire,
my heart was no more,
i was void of everything but pain
the monster satisfied
i was left with a shell afraid to be
who i was
with the main reason to feel gone
i had nothing
but inside my dimming fire of the soul
i held the memory of you
waiting for your soothing
the memory to be real again
to be captivated in your words
engulfed by your beauty i was a hollow void
i knew you were better off
but i was selfish this one time
wanting to be yours again
i got up in one last attempt
screaming out in agony
the rage banished the demons
i had one last shot at getting you back before i fell
the was no grace for a monster like me
i gave everything to have you back
i felt like i was losing you forever
until you lost your mind
you grabbed my hand and fixed everything
with the new found courage and reason
i rose up
slaughtering all traces of menacing memories
embracing your soul once again
feeling whole i thanked everything
but most of all i thanked you with all i could muster
the resurrection you gave me
though i was lost until you saved me
for a reason i know not
i wouldnt let myself die unless i gave my everything
to have you back ment the world
i felt the beating of your heart
it filled me and repaired me
whole once again
a silent prayer that you never leave me
like this again

"Vengeance"

your shining face
once the epitome of my existance
now the bane of my disgust
you were my light in the dark
the one true dependancy i had
you took everything i had from me
and threw it in my face
made a mockery of who i was
who i wanted to be
you told me pointless lies
that i foolishly believed
my humiliation your victory
what did i do to you?
the love you once had
was all part of your luring trap
the shine in my eyes gone
with your hands you broke
every part of my heart
and clouded my soul in misery
is this what you wanted?
my pain was a glory evident
in your desolate eyes
was i not good enough?
i tried my best
i gave everything i had
yet you tore me down
like i meant nothing
does this bring you satisfaction?
the satisfaction is evident in my eyes now
watching your pained and tormented face
dismal and sad in your final moments
as your body pleades
your soul knows
the coldness and darkness ahead
pain and sorrow rip through you
as the cruelty of your life
replays infront of your eyes
the destruction you caused
being your impedeing doom
the angry eyes stare at you
casting there torment
into your very heart and soul
watching you writhe in pain
as all the agony flows
watching as your blood
is painted on the wall
with the bone chilling words
"redemption is mine"
written by the decieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment