Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Poetry Part 9

Hey guys and ladies :)

"Shattered Heart"

it happened so sudden
one day you were there
the next your gone

i wonder what happened
if your okay
why youve left me
a broken mess
i dont know what id say to you

i guess id start
simply with
i miss you
id tell you as either a whisper
or an accusation
you left me

the consequences hurt
my barely surviving heart
takes a blow it cannot endure
the stitches fall apart
youve sown my demise

soul shattered
cold and alone
youve left me
why did you leave
what did i do wrong?
how did i hurt you

i promise ill do anything
just to have you back
to have your love
the warmth you give me
all a faded and jaded memory

the only warmth i have left
is the tears of sorrow
that drip down my face
faded memories haunt
my soul

words left unspoken
taunting regrets nagging
my love for you
never dying
just frozen cold waiting
for your warmth
heart waiting for you
to stitch back the pieces
only you can heal me
will you heal me?

if i could talk to you again
id tell you that i need you
without you life just isnt worth it
a broken dream
of the serenity of your words
the love you gave me
is my motivation
my final lament
as i beg for your return
i cry in agony
i love you, come back

"Society' Cruelty"

standing, rooted to the spot
the outside a frozen mask
the inside rages with thoughts
so excruciating the pain tears
hole after hole in the damaged soul
of the broken and defeated
how could anyone possibly let someone go willingly?
the thought of losing someone you cherished
someone who meant everything to you
is unfathomable
indescribable the silent torture began
the guilt and agony starts as the memory
replays itself as if on repeat
watching as the one you love falls
unable to do anything as the struggle
sorrow and dismay sear your throat
as the sobs stay trapped
again and again they try to stand
to get back up to survive
again and again beaten down by lifes woes
the brutality of society
unaccepting to those who believe different
fighting a lost cause
they lay still unable to move
not resisting as the fury
rains down on their bruised shell
wishing for a savior
a light erupts from all around
the stranger approaches
one not afraid to fight for others
even if he falls
he attacks and repels the onslaught
the number overwhelming the lone warrior
he falls in a bloodied heap next to the victim
together unable to move they look into each others eyes
the victim realising that the eyes they saw
were those of his savior
and even saviors fall

"The Deadness"

as i fall into the consuming darkness
i see the radiant light you emit
never thought youd come for me
waiting to see if youd catch me
or let me fall deeper into the darkness
desperate i fought to hold onto you
i grew more determined
but i was weakening
i saw the hate in your words
the disgust in your truth
the sickening of my patheticness
a love you no longer gave
the darkness consumed and i was left bloody
destroyed i tore away at walls
letting them down
until the monster inside grew
he took control and his lust for blood and pain
consumed all rational senses
with no one to harm but myself
i found a means to satisfy the monster
my heart torn into pieces i was engulfed
the rage,
the misery,
the emptiness,
the pain,
the consumation.
the fire,
my heart was no more,
i was void of everything but pain
the monster satisfied
i was left with a shell afraid to be
who i was
with the main reason to feel gone
i had nothing
but inside my dimming fire of the soul
i held the memory of you
waiting for your soothing
the memory to be real again
to be captivated in your words
engulfed by your beauty i was a hollow void
i knew you were better off
but i was selfish this one time
wanting to be yours again
i got up in one last attempt
screaming out in agony
the rage banished the demons
i had one last shot at getting you back before i fell
the was no grace for a monster like me
i gave everything to have you back
i felt like i was losing you forever
until you lost your mind
you grabbed my hand and fixed everything
with the new found courage and reason
i rose up
slaughtering all traces of menacing memories
embracing your soul once again
feeling whole i thanked everything
but most of all i thanked you with all i could muster
the resurrection you gave me
though i was lost until you saved me
for a reason i know not
i wouldnt let myself die unless i gave my everything
to have you back ment the world
i felt the beating of your heart
it filled me and repaired me
whole once again
a silent prayer that you never leave me
like this again

No comments:

Post a Comment